ASIFA International is the first-established and farthest-reaching international organization founded for the very purpose of connecting animators across cultures and countries. Regional ASIFA Groups all over the world are working for the benefit of animation in different ways, then these groups and individual members come together, in order to work for the benefit of animation on the international level. We are volunteer run and our members have a say in our activities and advocacy through their chapter representatives and the ASIFA General Assembly meetings (which can be attended by any ASIFA member). In addition to being connected to animators all over the world, your membership supports global projects like UNESCO’s Africa Animated, International Animation Day, the ASIFA Prize, ASIFA Workshop Groups and other special projects.
Additional benefits of ASIFA membership are:
- Subscription to ASIFA MAGAZINE, published quarterly online with one printed issue annually.
- Access to ASIFA’s Film Archive.
- Present your membership card for free entry and discounts at animation festivals:
- Discount on festival tickets and passes at Ottawa International Animation Festival
- 15% off festival passes at GLAS Animation Festival
- Free attendance “Cyber Sousa” Xiamen International Animation Festival
- Free attendance Hiroshima International Animation Fesetival
- Discount on passes to Ottawa Animation Festival
- 20-30% discounts on CRC Press animation books
- Film exchange program between ASIFA chapters.
- ASIFA Workshops Group, an international community of Workshop Instructors that facilitate the creation of one children’s animation per year. This includes coordinated events, screenings, and support of conferences.
To access discount codes and magazine issues, members should contact their chapter representative.
We are continuing to add benefits and discounts for ASIFA members. If you are part of an organization that would like to partner with ASIFA through a discount or benefit offer, please Corrie Francis Parks <technical(at)asifa.net>